Cambiar la industria móvil para siempre es la misión del Un-carrier, pero eso no significa una limitación. Last week's eight market introduction of TVision Home - BS free TV that learns YOU -- brings the Un-carrier one step closer to taking on Big Cable later this year.
Inicio de TVision
TVision Home builds off the innovations in Layer3 TV and offers the promise of an upgraded, premium TV experience for the 74% of American households still using traditional cable or satellite TV. Launching in Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, the Washington DC metro area and Longmont CO, TVision Home will offer more HD premium channels than anyone else and include the most 4K channels. That's 275+ available channels and over 35,000+ available On Demand movies, shows and more. And that is just the start.
- TVision is TV That Learns You: TVision Home’s AI-driven personalized user interface not only remembers what you watch, but when and where you watch it, so it can offer up your favorites based on the hour and location. In fact, TVision delivers that experience to everyone in your home -- with an individual DVR, home screen and profile for each user. Record multiple programs at once for everyone who needs them queued up -- you get a massive 1 terabyte of storage, which comes out to 400+ hours of DVR in HD.
- Smart Home and Social Connected: TVision is connected to your digital life and your devices. Scroll Facebook, check Twitter, use your voice to control TVision Home with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, and access your Nest security cameras to monitor your front door…all right from your TV.
- Streaming & Cable Together: TVision is launching with apps for Pandora, iHeartRadio, XUMO, CuriosityStream, Toon Goggles and HSN. With an open platform, more apps are right around the corner: Netflix, YouTube, YouTube Kids, and MÁS! And, T-Mobile will soon release a companion app for iOS and Android, so you can take TV streaming with you anywhere in the house.
- BS Free TV: Because TVision Home is from T-Mobile, there are no hidden fees, no bill creep or exploding offers, no annual service contracts and no crappy customer service. Customers can expect a TVision-dedicated customer care team from the company that ranks first in wireless customer service satisfaction year after year, straightforward pricing, and one consistent price for a full channel lineup.
What Happens to Layer3 TV?
Layer3 TV customers will automatically be upgraded to TVision Home. Because TVision is built on Layer3 TV technology, the look and feel will be familiar - but the features added will be an awesome boost. TVision's IPTV design adds more advanced personalization features and integrates with your digital life with seamless connections to your Facebook, Twitter, Nest security cameras, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Plus, TVision Home offers a personalized DVR for everyone in the family!
Other upgrades Layer3 TV customers can expect:
- More apps are coming soon, including Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube and YouTube Kids!
- Soon, we’ll be releasing a mobile companion app for iOS and Android so you can stream all your TV to your smartphone anywhere in your home.
- This is just the beginning! Later in 2019, we'll reach virtually everyone nationwide by offering mobile-first streaming options and launching TVision Home on popular third-party TV platforms.
UI updates coming soon will refresh the branding Layer3 customers see on their existing service, and it might take a little time for all your smart assistants to catch up - but we're working to quickly unify commands across your devices. If you're a Layer3 customer and need assistance during the transition, we've got you covered! In addition to the web URL displayed on-screen, you can also visit firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-773-1563 to reach our fabulous care team.
TVision Home estará disponible el 14 de abril en tiendas T-Mobile y por Internet in Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and the Washington DC metro area, as well as Longmont CO, with other markets coming later this year. And this is just the beginning! Later this year we'll reach everyone nationwide with mobile-first streaming options. Learn more about TVision Home right here on Support, read the full press release in our sección de noticias de T-Mobile, visita www.tvision.com, and follow @TVision on Twitter.
Eligible home connectivity and connected set-top box required. Consulta para confirmar el servicio y los canales en tu área. Los canales y los paquetes pueden cambiar. Se requiere tarjeta de crédito/débito que califique. Cierto contenido está disponible en 4K con televisión/aparato compatible. Puede ser necesario contar con suscripciones de terceros para cierto contenido. Consulte los Términos y condiciones (que incluyen la disposición de arbitraje) en TVision.com para obtener más información. TVision es una marca comercial de T-Mobile USA, Inc. T-Mobile, el logotipo T, y el color magenta son marcas comerciales de Deutsche Telekom AG. ©2019 T-Mobile USA, Inc